Your watch is warranted for a period of ten (10) years after the date of purchase, respecting the terms and conditions in this warranty chapter. The international warranty covers material and manufacturing defects.
The warranty only comes into force if the warranty certificate is dated, fully and correctly completed with model number and serial number (if any), and stamped by an official dealer. During the warranty period and by presenting the valid original warranty certificate and a copy of the purchase document, you will have the right to have any defect repaired free of charge. In the event that repairs are improper to restore the normal conditions of use of your watch, De Berger. guarantees its replacement by an De Berger watch of similar characteristics.
In this manufacturer’s warranty are excluded following points:
- The end of life of the battery,
- normal using and normal aging (e.g. changing of the colour and/or material of non metallic straps and chains, such as leather, textile, rubber; peeling off the plating, scratched crystal),
- accidents (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.), lack of care, any damage on any parts of the watch resulting from abusive use, incorrect use of the watch and non-observance of the use directions provided by De Berger.
- the De Berger watch handled by non-authorised persons (e.g. for services or repairs or battery replacements) or which has been altered in its original condition beyond De Berger.’s control,
- also excluded are indirect or consequential damages of any kind resulting from e.g. the use, the non-functioning, the defects or the inaccuracy of the De Berger watch,
Any further claims against De Berger e.g. for damages additional to the above described warranty is expressly excluded, except mandatory statutory rights, the purchaser may have against the manufacturer.
The above manufacturer’s warranty:
- is independent of any warranty that may be provided by the seller, for which he carries sole responsibility,
- does not affect the purchaser’s rights against the seller nor any other mandatory statutory rights the purchaser may have against the seller.